Unwanted, discarded nuts and bolts turned into presentable art
These sculptures can usually be found in handmade sites like Etsy. These sculptures are the purest examples of upcycling.
How about a wind surfer made from nuts, bolts, and scrap
Nuts and bolts candle holder
A really cool chess set
Nuts and bolts jewelry
Other Nuts and Bolts resources
- Bolt People
- Artist Steve Apple shows his incredible talent creating amusing characters for every occassion.
- Amazing Sculptures made of nuts and bolts
- As the name implies, truly amazing sculptures made of discarded hardware.
- Nuts and Bolts Figures
- There is no limit for the contemporary German metal sculptor Gunter Sholz and his ‘Art Family’.
His whimsical nuts and bolts caricatures of people at work and play are recognised by the signature glasses they all wear. His sculptures are each handcrafted from steel and copper that is bent, cut, welded and brushed to capture the desired effect. There are no aspects of life that are untouched by his interpretations – Work, Sports, Music, Fun, Love, Office, Wheels Wings or just General Life – All provide inspiration for the artist
- Decanting Spray Paint (jtbmetaldesigns.wordpress.com)
- Upcycled Metal Art (jtbmetaldesigns.wordpress.com)
- Cut Nail Sculpture with multicolored accents (jtbmetaldesigns.wordpress.com)
- The Nuts and Bolts of Writing (jennasands2.wordpress.com)
- Sculpturings Wins the 8th Annual Halstead Grant for Silver Jewelry… (prweb.com)
- Finished 3D Geometric Sculptures (jtbmetaldesigns.wordpress.com)
- Metal Art for the Garden (jtbmetaldesigns.wordpress.com)
- The Famous Chicago Flamingo Sculpture (local.answers.com)