Blue green as a color for sculpture and art
walk to the nearest shelter.
What is the color Blue green?
Blue-green is belongs to the cyan family of colors.
The source of this color is the List of Crayola crayon colors. Blue-green has been a Crayola crayon color since 1949.”
Blue-green can mean a large number of related colors between blue and green. These include cyan, turquiose, teal, Pacific blue, Bondi blue, and Cerulean blue.
Pacific blue is obviously the color of the Pacific ocean, Bondi blue is the color of the water off the Bondi beach near Syndey Australia. Teal is name after the Teal duck for the blue-green patch around the males eyes. Turquoise is the color of the semiprecious stone of the same name.
Color blending with an airbrush
Blue and purple good matches with turquiose
Sea foam green
For even more appeal, I have included the photo of one of my completed works that is an iridescent space wall hanging.
- Teal Me (brikmoda.wordpress.com)
- Green and Blue (aarcsonefficient.wordpress.com)
- Bedroom Color Ideas (plushbeds.com)
- Blue Green Givre Necklace / Rainbow Aurora Borealis Rhinestones / Juliana by JujubefunnyFinds (jujubefunnyfinds.com)
- What’s your true color? (quirkyintrovert.wordpress.com)
- blue & green (theprim3s.wordpress.com)